Friday, December 18, 2020

Week # 60 Oct. 3, 2019

Week # 60 Oct. 3, 2019 


Hi guys how are you all??I hope you are all doing well. 

This week was good! WE had changes this week and Turns out HEY Im staying a 5th change here in PUerto Maldonado!!! HAHA I was hoping to leave and see a new place but thats ok, I have a lot of time in this one place, but It will be a good change. 
Some fun things we did this week is we went to a fun noche de hogar which is pretty much just a family home evening. It was us, the zone leaders, and 3 hermanas missionaries. And we all invited investigators to come. We had a great lesson on how we can have the gospel be part of our dreams! It was awesome, then we ate arepas and drank some inca cola or coca kola haha. but it was super awesome and huge honestly. WE always do the FHEs in the house of our recent convert Ninoska. She loves them haha. It was super fun and everyone loved it ahaha.
Then we had a goodbye dinner for some elders and we were invited! we ate some Good TACACHO and PESCADO RICO and it was a fun dinner party to say goodbye haha. Tons of fun. I still am with my Kid which is a good. Cause we was struggling for a bit. But He is a super fun guy haha. This is all I have for this week sorry.
 I Love you all and miss you tons!
Elder Clawson








No comments:

Post a Comment