Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #64 Oct. 28, 2019

 Week #64 Oct. 28, 2019


Hey family and friends!!!! How are yall!? This week was a crazy week!! But super awesome cause I actually got tons of work done! Cause if you didnt know, last week I was really sick, I was pretty much in my bed the entire week. 

So this week we just had a lot of catching up to do.
First Off, on tuesday, we had a very important cita with our Venezuelan friends Surmy and her Cousin Wendis. We have been working with these sister missionaries from mexico to help them get baptized. So we asked the two of them to see what and where they were standing when it came to the topic. So they came to church and we just asked them both what they thougtht about baptism. They both said that they knew it was a very important step. But They felt like they didnt have a ton of preparation and they wanted to be sure of there decisions. WE were super excited to hear that! Yea they still have some doubts, but man we both knew they were going to progress a ton! We still need to talk to Surmy about some things before inviting her to be baptized but I think that they will do great!! Im excited to see some amazing changes in them.
Both wednesday and Thursday we have been having these new english classes just for the police of Puerto Maldonado. So both those days, I actually taught english to a bunch of adult men which is a little freaky sometimes. But in the end it was actually really fun. One guy That I was helping, got frustrated by how we are all named elders so he wanted me to call him by his title of officer Fernando haha, so i just went with it and called him how he wanted haha. 
WE had a super fun activity that we combined with another branch and it was super fun. It was set up to be a big family home evening! So we talked and learned about the book of mormon. And after we played a bunch of fun games and did some riddles and stuff like that. I sadly forgot to take pictures. But It was a fun event haha.
I cant remember much of Friday or Saturday. I think it ,might be because of the ridiculous heat haha. But Sunday was by far the best day and the busiest for us yesterday. It was just a very successful day with Visits and church. It was one of those days where you just feel like you go no time to rest and you are just running to citas like a loco. After the day and as we took our food to our house, me and my comp just sat outside, eating our food, and both just felt like dang, we jsut had a freakin amazing day haha. And we just sat there and ate dinner in the cool Maldonado air. 
This week was awesome and Thats all I want to tell you guys for now haha. I love you all and miss you tons.



No comments:

Post a Comment