Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #70-71 Dec. 9, 2019

 Week #70-71 Dec. 9, 2019

Christmas Party


Hey family, this week was fun. It was very stressful as well. Sorry I am gonna make this a quick letter. 

the beginning of this week was not very successful. We had some big problems go down here so that kind of put the week in a bad spot for me. But on wednesday we had two elders from andahullaylas come stay with us for the big christmas party. So they were with us. On thursday we had our big christmas party. I had never seen a party quite like the one we just had. It was pretty rough to be honest. Even the president had to walk out. Lots of sketches that missionaries did, and they just must have not been thinking a whole lot about the things they were doing or saying. So that was a little rough for the mission. After we listened to the testimonies of the missionaries that were going home. Then we listened to some messages from president about the christmas and all that stuff. It was actually a great way to bring back the spirit: Then we all ate dinner together. It was really fun. After that Me and my comp just tried to go out and teach some people. But My comp needs an extra nudge sometimes to get to work. Sometimes I get frustrated with him and man it just doesnt make me feel good at all. I honestly get really mad at him yesterday, later I did not feel good about any the things I said and I apologized to him about freaking out. 

One thing I have learned this week, is humilitly. Humility is something that we all need. YOu cant progress if you are not humble. When we submit ourselves to the lord in real need for his love and his help. That is humility. And when we are humble we can really receive the blessings of our heavenly father. Cause he has so many blessings waiting for us. We just need to be ready to receive them.












No comments:

Post a Comment