Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #67 Nov. 18, 2019

 Week #67 Nov. 18, 2019


 HEy guys. So ill just jump right into the email haha. 
Friday we had a baptism. It was a very very very poorly planned baptism. Maybe just cause both me and my comp are very new here but man, it was painful to have such a poorly planned baptism. 

On saturday We just tried to visit a bunch of references that we have received. One thing I love about this sector is all the missionaries are giving us dope references. Also we went out to eat dinner at a members pizzeria. We had this really good pizza. But later that night i was having some intense pain in my stomach. And actually at about one in the morning I threw up all that pizza haha. So It was pretty disgusting. And I felt like crap on sunday. But Just to keep my comp on his toes we went out and visited people and contacted the whole day haha. Yesterday we were introduced to a reference from the primary counselor. Her Partner is not a member but he was very interested in temple sealings and how he can have that. So he is like our number one investigator right now. He was super cool. His name is Carlos and her name is Valentina. They are both super awesome and super willing to change so that is a miracle. 
Sorry its quick today- But I love youall and I have some pics to show you guys 
LOVES
Oh I forgot!!! I met my great grandpa in the mission!!! ELder Mallqui is his name and he trained elder Cutipa who trained Ochoa who trained me!!! He is in my word here in PICCHU!!! We found that out after the baptism! HE is married to a recent convert there, surprisingly she wasnt his convert. But that was a good part of my week.









No comments:

Post a Comment