Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #74 Dec. 30, 2019






 Week #74 Dec. 30, 2019


Hi so this week was fun to be honest. Just lots of things went down and it made it a little bit more stressful for me. Sorry if I ever say anything bad. I know I definitely should not be talking that way. SOmetimes I see you guys as the people I can vent about these things that are passing here. But really if you guys dont like the way I say things or the way I talk about my comp, just tell me, Im gonna try and stop, but Let me know what you guys are thinking. 

Ill let you guys know, that I just barely got to 3 nephi in the book of mormon and Im reading it all in spanish. I really see why this book is true and my testimony about the book of mormon has never been stronger than it is right now. Im trying to work, but its just hard when one wants to work and the other just doesnt really care about anything. I love yu guys and pray for you every day. PLEase pray for me haha. Thank you for being a great family and always supporting me here. Sorry I havent been the best missionary, but ill definitely be better. 
I love you all and Miss you all lots. 
Elder Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment