Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #73 Dec. 23, 2019

 Week #73 Dec. 23, 2019


FELIZ NAVIDAD, y prospero año

Hey guys How are ya!!!! So its been a not a while since my last email. Sorry my pdays have been a little wack recently haha. 

Just for this week me and my comp went to a cool market in the street and we baught all sorts or cheap clothing and fun stuff for a gift exchange we are gonna go this week. On saturday we went out to visit a bunch of members and families to invite them to the christmas party this week. We went out and absolutely no one was home haha. And we were in the middle of a huge lightning storm!!! ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN TOO!!! Kinda dumb but it was fun. I sent a Video of it haha. 
Saturday was the ward party haha. It was super fun, we mostly helped out setting it all up, and then had to leave cause it started too late haha. But what we saw was super fun. In that same day, my comp just snaps and asks to talk to president. So we had an interview, or m,y comp at least. At the end Pres pulls me in the room and just tells me straight up´that my comp wants to go home and that he was! 
Sadly, I walked out of the room absolutely heated!!! My comp told pres he had problems in his house. He didnt. He just wants to go see his girlfriend. So we walked back to the house, ate lunch in complete silence. As we walked back to the house after lunch, I, sadly, lit into the guy about his decisions! I told him that he was making a dumb mistake. That if his girlfriend really loved him, she would wait and accept his decision to stay in the mission. I, in a discrete way, called him a tonto for what he was doing.
The next day, we are in the sacrament meeting and he asks for the phone to talk to the assistants. He told them he was gonna stay in the mission. Im glad he came to his senses when he was at church and realized what he was doing was not the right thing. Also we had a really fun lesson/ FHE with a member and my comp gave his testimony about the Savior!!! HE IS GETTING IT!! Its a slow process but hes getting there!!
That was my week you guys and I wish you all a Super AMAZING AND Cold Christmas.

I love you all and miss you all. 
ELder Clawson                              






No comments:

Post a Comment