Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #84 Mar. 2, 2020

 Week #84 Mar. 2, 2020

Hey so this week was also another week in the house. 
But It was fun cause I was able to get out of the house more. 

First I did divisions with the zone leaders so that was fun. We went to a couple places and visited a lot of people! We visited a member who is sick and cant leave her bed, and we just talked and laughed about stuff. We talked alot about the peruvian food and man it was super fun, this lady was super funny. Then we ended divisions with the zone leaders and I Started new divisions with the elders of Tahuantinsuyo. So I went over there and I was with elder Burrell. I took lots of advantage of this opportunity to do some personal and then comp study. SO we did that and man it was super fun. And pretty much after lunch and till about 6 at night we contacted all afternoon, mostly cuase elder Burrell is still pretty new. But it was lots and lots of fun haha. Later we went to a meeting for missionary work, and man the ward mission leader and the presidente of the relief society just fought the whole time!! So like 45 minutes into it I just said to Elder Burrell, We got to leave cause there is nothing going on in this meeting! So we left and ended divisions. LAter We had interviews this week and my interview was surprisingly really really short. President Garcia just asked me how my area book was and pretty much told me to be patient. And how I was doiong spiritually, so that helped me a bit. Then for the first time in two weeks we were able to go back to church!!! IT was so cool to go back, especially on a fast sunday. All the little kids were bearing testimony and it was so cute!!! So that was pretty much my week!! My pension made me a dope sweatshirt that I love! And I am almost done witht the Book of Mormon!!! 
I love you all and miss you tons!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment