Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #76 Jan. 13, 2020 Hello to the beloved Pueblo of...ZION!

 Week #76 Jan. 13, 2020

Hello to the beloved Pueblo of...ZION!


HI GUYS!! How are ya!!

Wow this week has been a pretty insane week but its been I very productive one as well haha. So I cant honestly remember all that Ive done this week. But To start it off Ill tell you that I finally got my Christmas package!!!!
In my package I got Heath candy bars, poptarts!!! And some ties, socks, and photos!! Also in my package I received some letters from my Grandma Roberts who passed away when I was in Puerto Maldonado. She had written me some amazing letters in the best cursive I have ever seen ( no one has better cursive then her). They were full of amazing and funny stories from her mission as well. It made me realize that my grandma also went through the same things that I went through. It also made me realize that our loved ones who are now gone and never really or truly gone, but they still love us and are only waiting for us, till we can go back and live with them again in the presence of our Heavenly Father. I Love the Plan of our Heavenly Fathers plan. It is perfect. 
  And next best thing, I downloaded a bunch of Enya songs and have been studying to that recently!!! OH HOW GLORIOUS! Its been a good week to let you know. 

However, we did have a set back, on Thursday. My comp had a dear John sort of thing happen, but a little bit worse I think. He was in a raging fire fit, punching walls, crying uncontrollably, and also demanding to go home. So we had the assistants over to help us out with his problems and now he is fine, wants to stay in the mission, and willing to endure to the end. It was kinda scary mostly cause I had no idea what the heck was going on. While waiting for the assistants to come, he didnt say one word to me so I thought it was something that i did. But Later I found out it was that. 
On saturday we had this really good lesson with This guys named Carlos, we were teaching him before, but he wasnt progressing a whole lot. But this cita we had, was amazing. We taught him lesson 3, the gospel of Jesus Christ. And I was so ready and prepared for this lesson. We read the scriptures, shared experiences and it made it just amazing!! The problem with this guy is he isnt married and his roommate is a member and she feels like she is living in a sin. At the end of the cita I talked to them seriously, to see if they actually had plans to get married. They said they did and then the sister just bursted into tears and said how bad she was feeling about living this way. I felt the spirit, and I know that Carlos definitely did too, It was definitely and eye opener for him I feel like. We left them some work, to talk about a certain date so they can get married. They said they would talk and pray about it! 

Sunday was an amazing day. One lady in the ward brought all of her nephews and told us to go visit them!!! We also had a young kid in our ward that is preparing to go on the mission, and he wanted to go visit people with us. So After lunch yesterday he left with all the whole day and we had 3 big ol noche de hogars. After those we were all drained and ready to go to bed. I love those days when you just work so hard and you are so wasted after haha. And today we even woke up at 5 for a service at our bishops house. It was so beautiful to see the city of Cusco in the morning before the sun came up completely. And I even got a better view cause we did the service on the top of his house. We had to change the roof cause it was over 100 years old and it had sunken from all the wait of the tiles and stuff. But it was a super fun time to just hang out with our bishop and talk to him for a long while. It was his birthday this week and he told me he turned 18 this week haha. GOOD GUY!

LOVE ELDER CLAWSON

They Utter joy I had when I finally got the package










No comments:

Post a Comment