Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #83 Feb. 24, 2020 ¿Que tal la vida afuera de la casa?

 Week #83 Feb. 24, 2020

¿Que tal la vida afuera de la casa?

Hey so Im just gonna right about my week to the fam this week. 

SO honestly nothing big happened this week. Pretty much all week I was inside my house. Cause my comp has got the mumps, so that was kind of a rough road for me. 
But I was able to talk to my pensions husband a bit and teach him. He isnt a member but he knows a lot about what we do in the churchHis name is Mauricio and he is 50 years old. First we just had a really good discussion about the function of a prophet and why they are so important. The second time is he told me he likes to go out for a drink every now and then. So I straight up asked him that its bad and why he does, we went on for a bit and luckily his daughter karen joined in and helped me out haha. She is 23 and a returned missionary from Brasil. I always talk with her cause she helps me out a lot with the things I am going through and has lots of good points. This week she gave me 10 points that she learned from her mission for me to help out my district. Hopefully I will be able to Share it with them tomorrow!!! But most of the week I spent reading the scriptures, or talking with my pension or her family. Kind of a boring week honestly. Karen soaked me yesterday for carnavales, so that was funny haha. But We had interviews with President yesterday and he pretty much told me that my comp was gonna be going home this week we think. So I guess we will see what happens!

I love you all and miss you tons. Keep Living up the gospel to the limit, except there is no limit haha.

LOVES 
Elder Clawson







No comments:

Post a Comment