Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #82 Feb. 17, 2020

 Week #82 Feb. 17, 2020

Hey guys! I am gonna make this email short and full of love. 

So thai week was a good one. Lots of fun stuff and lots of weird stuff and trials.

Tuesday I did divisions with Elder Smith from Cali, and I pretty much just took him to the clinic to see why he was sick and to help him get better. It was fun and we just talked and had a good ol divisions. Shared Stories and helped eachother out with our trials that are going on right now. 
Wednesday ended divisions and had a cita with Angela, Talked with her about baptism and she told us about some personal stuff from her life before. Helped her out alot and gave her a comfort blessing to help her know that our heavenly father loves us and is willing to help us. 
Friday My comp was really sick, we went to the clinic and I went with the zone leader for a hot minute to teach some lessons. Then We actually ended up staying in the Hospital for the Night which is not fun at all.
Saturday morning and afternoon, I was pretty much just reading my scriptures the whole time. I read the whole part about the destruction of the nephite nation. It made me sad cause Mormon was just trying to help them and they wouldnt listen to him. It helped me understand my situation alittle too. And for a bit Mormon just stopped helping them, he stopped being the commander! But later he realized he needed to help them. What I learned was, even when we are trrying to help others to do the right thing and they just wont listen to you, like Mormon, we still need to love them and try to help. It was a good study. We found out that my comp has MUMPS and a stomach infection. So for the MUMPS, he cant be in contact with anyone for  over 7 days. This next week is going to be fun :( And the other, dont eat bad food. 
Sunday we were in the house all day, couldnt go to church or anything. So that was my week. I want to remind all of you, to read your scriptures everyday!!! The Book of Mormon will help you with any question or any situation, thsi book was written by prophets for our time!!!! Follow it, Read It, and Receive the blessings of Knowledge!!
LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU TONS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment