Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #78-79 Jan. 30, 2020 In the bipolar climate of Cuzco Peru

 Week #78-79 Jan. 30, 2020

In the bipolar climate of Cuzco Peru


Hey guys sorry its been awhile. I hope you are all doing well.


So this week or these last two weeks have honestly been a little rough. My comp is kind of a not obedient missionary. So This letter will honestly be alittle short but I got lots of fun pictures. 
This week we had some really good noches de hogar with an investigator named Angela. She is from Quillabamba. She knows the missionaries there and she came to church with us for the first time about two weeks ago. That was a big surprise for us and ever since then she has just been doing awesome. She came to a fun family home evening with a bunch of members and she actually really liked it. 
The work has been really difficult recently cause my comp just doesnt want to do absolutely anything. We moved this week so that was a fun new change we had. Our new house is way more clean and big so its nice. And we now have a new pension who is the coolest lady ever haha. This sunday was elections here so we werent able to go to church at all sadly. 
A funny story, the sunday before we were eating lunch with the pens, and as we walked out, I guess I looked kind of sad or pissed off, but Then I hear this big old yell ANIMOS ELDER! i look up and President Garcia Is just chillin in his car passing by haha. Yesterday Pres wanted to interview with us, just for some stuff that is going down in my companionship, my comp. But it was really good and made me feel alot better. I am super grateful for the help that my President gives me. Oh I forgot, This was the end of the change and i found out that i am gonna stay here with Elder Soto, one more change!!!! My nightmare came true hahah.

Guys Im sorry I cant remember all that happened, but Sorry you are only hearing about the bad things going down. The mission is not the easiest thing, but I will tell you guys that I am super happy here, despite the stupid things that go down. I love you all and Miss you all. 
I went to the airport to say goodbye to a buddy elder Jellen, And man that was the most trunky I have ever felt in the mission. I do not recommend it to other missionaries haha. 
I did divisions this week with an elder Burrel From Garland, Here are some pics with him. The guy with all the tats was super high but I remember seeing him in Puerto Maldonado, his name is Eric and he was from French Polynesia. The south Korean family was in the plaza and they were all members. They young girl served in Korea seoul. She was the only one that spoke english but it was fun to talk to them.











No comments:

Post a Comment