Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #85-86 Mar. 12, 2020 Un nuevo Comienzo

 Week #85-86 Mar. 12, 2020

Un nuevo Comienzo

HEllo family!!! How are you guys! Im going good here in Cusco still. Recently I had a new change and now I have a new comp!! His name is elder Sanchez and he is from Lima. He came here from Puno so he tells me it is hot all the time haha. He is still a little new, he has about 6 months in the mission now. 

One thing I first asked him was if he was a hard worker, or if he actually liked to work. HE DOES AND THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY!!! He gets along super well with my Pension and her family too. SO that has been awesome. 
Elder Soto, my old comp, left for Puno, His new comp is my son in the mission, so I hope they got along and do well. 
All that time with Elder Soto, I have learned alot about obedience, and being humble. I tell you guys how horrible it was, but all in all, it was the learning experience I needed in that moment. The Lord sent me to be with Elder Soto in that moment, maybe to help him, maybe to help me! I still dont know why I had so much time with him. I dont know if I helped him at all, but I know that he helped me. He helped me to realize that in all trials that come our way, there are two ways that we can choose. The easy way out, whenever you are struggling, we just want the instant out, do whatever to leave, and thats usually how the Devil works. He wants us to just give up and get out and fall in his temptation! The hard way out, the Lords way. Our father gave us THE plan to progress in this world. He gave us the way to get through our trials but he wants us to learn from them, so that we dont make the same mistake! Sometimes in order to be that way, our trials last longer that others, but the lord will never give us a trial that we cant handle. He pushes us to the point of breaking, but never to punish us. Our father is loving, he loves so much he wants us to become as he is. PERFECT. Dont give in to the trials and problems of the world and of life, Look at them and fight them, and when you cant fight, endure them, but the lord is always there. He is never gone. If you seek his help, he will give you it. Be patient, be humble, and above all, be obedient.

Elder Clawson








No comments:

Post a Comment