Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #66 Nov. 14, 2019

 Week #66 Nov. 14, 2019


Hey everyone. Whoa so this week has been a crazy week. Lots of sad moments but also lots of good ones too. 
 Pretty much all of this week We were just saying goodbye to all the members and people in Puerto. Man it was super sad. 
Pretty much all day on sunday I just took fotos with everyone and it was a blast. We went to say goodbye to Liliana and that was sad. She was alittle emotional to see me go and that made me feel pretty sad too. So to make her happier we all took a bunch of funny fotos. After that we went to Surmy and Wendis's house. They were outside waiting for us when we arrived. So I told them that I was on my way to another area and Surmy thanked us for all that we had done for her and her family. All the visits and fun times and lessons we had with them. I just have one hope that Surmy and Wendis can be baptized one day. I have hope that they will. It was the best. After we had to sprint to another visit with Ninoska. She had invited us to eat with her so we ate out with her on a sunday haha. We ate anticuchos and it was super delicious. After Ninoska gave me a gift and I gave her a book of mormon with a nice little message inside. She gave me this cute little beanie that had like a owl face on it haha. INside the beanie was a nice message that she wrote to me in ENGLISH! She said that she was grateful for me and wished that in the future our paths crossed again. Seeing the message and that see had bought me a beautiful watch made me want to cry. I think all the time I had in puerto was all worth it cause of the change that she made. Watching her going from lesson 1 all the way to baptism was such a miracle and blessing for me. Honestly I had never met anyone like her, so ready to hear the gospel, so ready to leave her old life behind and strive till the end of her time here to be a faithful member of the church. The gospel of Jesus Christ can really change people. It is meant for everyone. not just some particular people, but to everyone.

I heard one thing that made me laugh recently.A young girl named Kiory told me that the missionaries have one sin. That sin is that when they go to a place or area, they get to know the people and create friendships with everyone, but the sad thing is that they have to leave and they leave all their friends. It was sad to think about but later I told her, yes, we do have to leave, but that doesnt mean we forget about all the friends we have here. 

Now im in Cusco, Pichu. Its right where the plaza is and all the cool tourist stuff. So hey, if you ever in Cusco, send me a message and ill be your guide for a day hahaha. My comp is elder Soto. He is from Venezuela. He is fun, alittle hard to work with, but we are gonna have a great time here in Pichu for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment