Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Week #57 Sept. 9, 2019


Week #57 Sept. 9, 2019

Sorry in advance this week guys. Not a ton happened. 

But This week was awesome because of two things. First off, we had a huge mission conference in Cusco where we all got to meet with and talk to elder Falabella From the 70. He was super awesome to listen too and honeslty we all as missionaries felt the Desire to repent of literally everything haha. He honestly gave lots of good instruction to all the missionaries. After the conference which was from 9 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon, I met a family from UTah! And Their son was Nick Chambers! Who I went to highschool with, small world right!! But what a cool experience haha!! No joke the best haha. 
Then We took a 10 hour bus ride back to Puerto Maldonado which was horrible. After the ride I just wanted to sleep the whole day away. and Almost did, but we went and I Did a baptismal interview for some hermanas in my district. It was awesome! The guy was so excited and seeing him so excited for his baptism just made me so freakin excited for it too. So of course, me and my comp went to support him. While there we talked to a guy who had lots of questions and we got his number and invited him to church the next day! 
Sunday was my turn to finally give a talk in my branch, almost 6 months there and finally get the chance to do it haha. I was so nervous, I hate giving talks in church, I feel so much better when I am jsut teaching people. But it was super fun and I spoke about the holy ghost.

THis week we didnt get a ton of time to work, but we did receive lots of geat advise and teachings from Elder Falabella so the spirit was for sure felt this week. 
I LOve youall and miss you tons

Elder Clawson 





No comments:

Post a Comment