Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Week #50 July 22, 2019

Week #50 July 22, 2019


 Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing well. 

This letter wont be too long but ill get what i can inside of it.
 
This week me and my new comp got to know eachother better. Last week everything was hard and awkaward but this week we worrked together like crazy!! We foud tons of new people to start to teach and I found again my love for gooing out and contacting haha. 

Alot of this week was helping Hna Ninoska getting ready for her baptism. We went over the interview questions with her to see what we stil need to talk to her about. She didnt know a ton about the living prophet we have today. So for the next two visits we had with her we taught her alot about Russel m nelson! Shared how we came to know he is a prophet of god and asked her to read and pray about im to see if he was a prophet!1 it  was fun cause she let us look up videos on her phone to try and show more about him. O how glorious technology is!!!!

But Me and my comp no joke went ham this week finding tons of new people. Before my results of finding news were very low, but this week we se4ioulsy changed that. WE Worked NONSTOP!! and Lots of people said no, a couple said maybe, and very few said yes, but it was still shared what we could and we just tried to talk to everyone we saw haha. It was a killer week haha.

 Today we went to the rio tambopata as a zone to try and go fishing. We had no success, but it was SOOOO trunky to be around water and to walk a little without socks or shoes in the water haha. Had a little water splashed on me. Didnt catch any fish, but it was awesome. Also I got really burnt haha. 

I love you guys all so much. If any of you guys are having doubts about anything. First ask god. He will give you the motivation to do it, but in the end, the decision is ours to eventually act on our part. That is one thing I learned this week from faith. We can have faith, but faith is believing and then acting on our part. Ether 12,12.

Love and Kisses (chocolate kisses haha)

Elder Clawson








No comments:

Post a Comment