Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Week #49 July 15, 2019

Week #49  July 15, 2019


Thanks mom for the email. I hope you guys have a blast in lake powell. I love you and miss you all. The end of this week has been  really good. It was good to finally get out and do some actually work for a couple days and  get my comp out in there. Its been a bit odd i will say that. Maybe its just cause ive been out here for sooo long and he is brand new.  I guess im just used to people knowing how to do things and not really having to explain almost everything that we do haha. But My comp is really awesome. He is super willing to try and teach although he is not super experienced yet. But I love watching him at least try his best to teach the people here. I for sure need to teach him a few things haha, but He will be a good missionary. One odd thing is that i think latinos dont really see personal boundaries with personal belongings haha. My comp saw my electric razor and just started to use it haha. I didnt think to much of it, mostly cause i dont use it, but haha whatever. But I am happy to say is that we placed a baptismal date this week with our investigator Ninoska!!!! She is 31 and crazy, but hilarious to talk to and really interested in being one with the church. She has lots of problems with friends and has just been wanting to find some friends that will actually help her  progress in life!! And the young single adults here are amazing!! She knows a couple of them, but she is getting better at knowing the members. Her baptismal date is the 27th of July!!!! She are so excited for her and she is way more excited about it haha. I was talking to E Willmore the other day and we both talked about Ninoska. While there we both came to the conclusion that we had never met anyone so willing to drop everything just to go to the sunday meetings, or to activities! She is really doing all she can to be prepared for this day. Im worried if we will be able to keep up with her haha. This week we truely saw some miracles and It was amazing. Im grateful for all that we have gone through, the good and the bad haha. But Thats all for this week mom! I love you guys and miss you tons!


No comments:

Post a Comment