Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Week #39 May 6, 2019 It's Going HAHA

Week #39  May 6, 2019 It's Going HAHA

Hi Friends and Family!!

This week was super good! Not a whole lot happened but we are pumped cause we got a couple progressing investigators. Most of our week we taught this girl named Tania. Shes 17 and her cousin is a member. She is super awesome and has been taught before by missionaries but many years ago. But she remembers bits and pieces. So mostly we have been meeting with her and trying to visit her. OUr last visit we gave her a goal to be baptised the 18th of May. She said she would think about it so we are just waiting now. One thing I seriously love about this place, is that the branch here has a very large JAS, which is young single adults, and a lot of them are returned missionaries!!1 ANd we have this one guy that seriously always comes with us and helps us find new people or gives us references! His name is marcos and he is the funniest guy I have ever met haha. Ill show you a pic of him in a minute. But all the Young single adults are all super awesome and willing to help us with anything. We are always having fun activities with the branch and all that jazz.
 This week was just a fun week, a different week too haha. My comp went to Cusco to buy his ticket to go to macchu picchu. So For P day last week i was in a trio with my good pal E CLancy from Sicuani, and his comp E Moore from Canada. They both are the funniest and super awesome dudes haha. BUt the next day I had CItas to go to, so I had  17 year old member come with me the afternoon to citas, his name is Leo and he was also super cool haha. Then my comp got back and the zone leaders left for Cusco haha, for a leader conference. Super cool haha. 
Today for P day we went to play soccer in the morning, and then went to a zoo after haha. I held a freaking big snake hahah. I held hands with a monkey. Fed them a banana too haha. It was cool!!!First time I saw a monkey, and a puma, and a jaguar, and lots of weird animals haha.

Love you all fam!1! im working hard and loving all the times i get, both hard and fun haha.

Elder Clawson 




No comments:

Post a Comment