Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Week #53 1 Year Down!! Aug. 12, 2019

Week #53 1 Year Down!!  Aug. 12, 2019

So this week was awesome!!! To start out everything. We had an awesome zone conference with The mission president. first we had interviews the day before, and then an awesome conference full of the spirit of repentence haha. No joke, I really needed to repent after. But if anyone tells you that repentance is a bad thing, You  tell them that they are in error. Repentance is a woonderful athing that god has given us. 

During the conference we talked about the armor of god. And i loved it so much that after hearing about it from the president, i used the exact same thing in my lesson with a convert!! 
 the next day me and my comp went out to contact a bunchof people. We found 3 people!!! Just from what i believe was following the spirit and acting on the impressions of the spirit!!. We no joke walked by a house and I just stopped and said ato my comp, hey we should knock on that door. A lady answered and invited us right in!!! It was awesome!!! We Did a little Como COmenzar a enseñar and gave her a restauration pamphlet and invited her to read it. It was awesome!!! I was pumped. 
Later this week, Hermana Ninoska wanted to do a fast from Friday to Saturday afternoon. So we did one awith her! Probably one of the hardest fasts i have ever done, but it was all worth it in the end. No joke the blessings or miracles from fassting will come right after!!!! I fasted for the opportunity to talk to the father of one of our investigators who is in the prison. Right after the fast and a delicious meal that Ninoska Prepared for us, we received a call from her dad and talked with him for a little bit. It was truly such a blessing, even though we couldnt talk for a long time. BLESSINGS FROM THE FAST!!! later this week we saw her in the sacrament meeting, and she came all by herself!! OOOO I get so happy and excited when things like that happen. We also had a really good noche de hogar with Ninoska and she invited a friend. Ninoska gave the Lesson and it was amazing! It was my comp, me, and the other two elders in my sector, and then ninoskas friend! It was such a fun noche de hogar. 

Alll in all this week was amazing. full of blessings and miracles no joke. I hope you all are doing good at home and Ill talk to you next week.
Elder Clawson

SAorry i forgot my camera this week, but next week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment