Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #9 Oct. 8, 2018

Week #9, Oct. 8, 2018

Dad!! thank you so much for your letter!! So just a heads up, we couldmt watch conference this saturday and sunday cause we had elections here for some kind of regional leadership, no one could leave their houses on sunday, unless you needed to vote. But what!!! Are you serious about the 2 hour church cause i know you have made tons of jokes about that!! You better not be messing with me cause im gonna be talking to everyone about that!!! 

My Companion is Elder Ochoa, 22 years old From Huanuco PerĂº. He went to school for 3 years before his mission, he is the only child, and has been a member his whole life. He has 17 or 18 months in the mission. thank you so much for the advice cause that is seriously what i needed. 

I cant speak very well, especially to my companion even. And alot of the time we are just quiet but I try to think of things to ask him about help or language or about his life too. 

Dad I didnt to put this in the group email cause man i dont know how i feel about it, but our mission president is super cool and i love him lots, he lets us watch approved disney movies on P days. I dont know how that sounds to you but to me it is kinda weird. Like today we watched SING,and also Wreck it Ralph. Both are good movies, but its just wierd. What do you think about this? Dad I love you tons and feel exactly how you felt in the mission. But I hope I can learn quick, lots of prayers for help and the spirit. Tell me all the advice you have please!! 

Love ya DAD!
Elder Clawson


The streets of Sicuani, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment