Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #17 Dec. 3, 2018

Week #17 Dec. 3, 2018

Haha i dont have a ton of time cause we had to swithc internet cafes. but everything is good, i wrote mon a detailed letter but im not sure if it saved. i have a feeling im going to stay, and my comp will leave cause it would be rare if i left. but im ready for anything honelstly. I have learned to seriously seek for the guidance of the spirit, and be patient with myuself. i expect me to be a pro at teaching and the language already but i honesltly suck at it haha. But my comp gave me some really good advice that really helped me..

Mom 8im sorry, i wrote you a big old letter but it didnt save cause our internet was bad and we had to switch cafes. But Just know i love ya nd miss ya, we had a christmas party in puno on saturday and it was awesome to see puno for the first time. its a cool place.
I love you tons mom and ill work on finding a favorite scripture for the plaque.


love Elder Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment