Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #11 Oct. 22, 2018

Week #11

I'm sorry about my grammar, the computers here are different and i serioulsy try my best, but i have to write super fast all the time. 

Foods good, rice with beans and a little meat. Fruit all the time, same with bread. Buts its all good. 

We had a baptism like my 2nd week here and that was awesome. But non of our other investigators, or persons, are really progressing. 



this week has been a slow week cause we were gone in Cusco for 2 days for zone conference. I dont think ill go to Machu Picchu for a while. my comp has been here for 18 months and still hasnt gone yet. Life is cool. Just trying to understand and learn the language and teach people everday, but everyonce in a while ill have a day where I just say something totally bombin in the lesson and after i just feel so good about it. AAAHHAH I pray for those moments all the time. 

This week a lot of my prayers were answered. About people, language, my comp, on sunday i got alittle sick and i prayed about that also. And seriously all of them were answered. 

Something funny about this place, all the people here, including the latino missionaries, love anime and Naruto or Yugiyo. And its super weird cause i havent seen that stuff since watching the YUGIYO stuff with you and emma as kids. its hilarious. and everyone is into computer games also. Its sad to see all these like teens just wasting their lifes away with these games when they could be out hangin with friends or girls. But thats their choice. 
Dude I love ya lots and miss ya. If you see the rest of the fam, tell seth and jane to email me!!!!

Love ya man, Elder clawson


Hey dad thank you for the letter!!! mY COMP went to 3 years of school before he left so when he returns he is going to return and do another 2 years of industrial engineering. He wants to work in canada. 

the teaching is fine here. its super cold some days and then really sunny and hot other days. But this whole week it has been lightniong and rain, like imagine the tetons when we are at jackson. now imagine you were right on top of the tetons and in the lightning and rain. Thats what its like cause we are serioulsy surrounded by mountains. and also really high up. 

Not alot of crazy people, but everyonce in a while you will see a drunk guy that notices your white and just thinks that im rich and askes me for money. Usually when that happens i just talk to them in english cause they cant understand it.  

My spanish is coming along slowly, im getting a little better at understanding and i can talk a litte better. I can talk gospel really well, but like street talk or conversations are a little more difficult. Even with little kids. tell tanner I said Hi and miss him lots. Tell seth to freaking send me an email cause I miss that guy!!!! and jane also!! 

At zone conference in Cusco.  Reuniting with his MTC companion and friends.  
We had a multizone conference this week and we all went to cusco. I saw my old comp elder boyle and we hugged and talked alot. Hes an awesome missionary.  I love ya dad and miss ya lots. If you got any tips about mission life, give it to me. Our P days are pretty boring the past few days, we buy some nesecities and then watch movies like all day. Movies are great but i want to see some different stuff, or play soccer. But whatever goes goes, im good with it all.

Love ya Dad.

This is Jake's pensionista.  Or the mother of the family Jake and his companion live with.  She is holding dinner for Jake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment