Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #14 Nov. 12, 2018


Week #14 Nov. 12, 2018

So this week was way weird. I got fried on p day last week. And then it felt like the next 2 days were straight up heck, cause i felt like my comp hated me. then Like tuesday night i received a call from the zone leader saying that i was going to cusco. i thought i was in trouble cause they didnt tell me why, but it was just to get my citizenship card and finish all that stuff up. 

But before i left me and my comp were proselyting and we had no success till our last house. And we met this kid named elvis who was super smart and wanted to learn more. Answer to prayers right there. Then as we were leaving to go to the bus station. I just said to elder ochoa, hey man, im sorry for being a hard comp and for not being as smart with the lessons and stuff. And then i left for cusco, elder ochoa didnt come with sadly. 

So i was with another gringo in my group and man it was so much fun in cusco. we got to the terminal and went to the house of the office elders, and they live in a super deluxe apartment. It was the best place i had seen since I got here. Me and elder pickett just talked for most the night. the next morning we left for the migrations place and waiting forever pretty much. but after, they let us go and buy lunch, so we went to a mall, and it was beautiful, ive never been in a place so much like america!! 

We ate popeyes fried chicken for lunch and it was awesome. then after we went to this place that riminded me of walmart and bought food for the ride home. 

Then we had exchanges this week and i was with elder sosa when elder ochoa was in pitumarca with elder barrios. Elder sosa is from Piura which is northern peru and super hot. He has the same time as me, so ya know two super young missionaries. I realized that i have a really good comp cause he was alittle immature i think. Then yesterday we had stake conference and it was fun. We had lots of new people yesterday. Feliciano is an old catholic guy who was super fun to talk with. and then jimmy who is 17 and super ready for the gospel i think. 

My spanish is getting alitlle better i think. I am gettign better at understanding and listening to the people. Teaching people not lessons. So that has been a super good blessing. My cursive is getting good, i write in my journal in cursive every night hah. This week we are goping to cusco for zone confgerence !!! Should be super fun!!!

Oh and when i was waiting at the migracion, they made a mistake and somehow i was left in this waithing room alone, just me and this guy. In my mind i was saying talk to that guy. But i chickened out, then he speaks to me in spanish, so we are talking alittle, but then part way through, he says, do you speak english, my spanish is very poor. So we talked in english

, his name was frederick from france and he was super cool. we talked about god and jesus christ and the holy ghost is was dope. 

I got to leave now, but i love you mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment