Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #22 Jan. 8, 2019 Machu Picchu

Week #22 Jan. 8, 2019

Trip to Machu Picchu for P-day! The mission president gives each missionary in the Cusco Mission an opportunity to visit Machu Picchu while on  their mission.  WOW!


Dad thank you so much for everything. This eweek was hard cause we had the new year, and a zone conference, so not a whole lot of time to teach this weeek. 

i left for Macchu Picchu  on sunday night and the whole day on monday, we were traveling and on the mountain and traveling back. its a whole day trip. But it was so amazing and the coolest place i have ever seen. I loved it and cant wait to take you guys there! The day was so long but so worht it in the end, we got back at like 1130 at night and we pretty much hadnt eaten food for like the whole day so me and elder p. an elder from my group went to get burgers and it was delicious. 

During that trip he told me he hated the mission and he thinks he wants to go home. I told him dude, same here, but its gonna be better for us here and you know that. I also talked to another elder in my zone who came with us named elder e. he knows he's a wicked missionary and told me he jsut wanted to go home, drink and be inactive. We talked more. But at the end of the day when we were riding the train back, a bunch of people got on and didn't have seats, so we gave our seats two these two little girls and gave them some of our snacks we had. I asked him after , how did that make you feel, and he said, good. then i smiled and said, thats why you're here and you know that you can bring happiness to others and to yourself. It was a cool experience to see. I will try to send all the pictures i have from Macchu. 

I love you dad.














No comments:

Post a Comment