Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #18 Dec. 13, 2018

Week #18 Dec. 13, 2018

Christmas Party! Jake is in the back far left with his hands up with the peace signs:)
MOm thank you for your amazing letter!! It was so powerful and i almost cried when you told me about the dream jed had. I dont know if i told you or not, but i also had a dream awhile ago with grandpa garner, i was in the general conference center and someone was talking about giving priesthood blessings, then he told us to give a blessing to the person sitting next to us. Right as i was about to do it, grandpa walked up to me and touched my shoulder, i hugged him and i was literally crying in my sleep, then i asked him if he would accompany me in the blessing, he agreed and we gave a blessing to some random girl, after that he left, but it was such a powerful dream!! Man i wish he talked, cause it was all just gestures as our communication. But it was still amazing, i had this dream awhile ago and i couldnt help but start to cry. 

Man mom you need to stop making me cry in these emails!! I so happy that you had an awesome birthday, i wish i could celebrate with you. But I am doing the lords work right now haha. 

SO funny thing, i dont know what happened with the changes, but i am still with elder ochoa for one more change. I finished my training, but im still with him. I still feel like im being trained and this past week was ridiculously hard and i have never wanted to punch someone so hard. bUT i AM working to be better and watch my thoughts. 

Alot of changes did happen though, our zone leader left, and hopefully you will meet him soon, elder fackrell from pocatello. And the other elder that has the same time as me started to train. I feel like i honestly did something wrong. But ill endure it, one more change haha. 

We have 2 baptisms this satyurday, sisters in pitumarca. We contacted into this guy on tuesday, who was super intelligent with the bible and he ripped us apart honestly. It was hard cause i didnt have the words to come back. But later yesterday in my personal study i read a small article in preach my gospel about how every missionary will have that time in their missions, and they will have to make the choice to make there stand and stand for the church. Man it was powerful. I Have had a pretty hard week, mostly cause i was excited to get a new comp, but that didnt happen and my comp now is not very happy with that too. So its hard when you feel like you are being given extra training and you comp honestly does not want to help you with anything, but I am trying to make the best of it. 

I love you mom and i havent received you packages yet, but im waiting, hopefully i will get them before christmas haha. I only receive stuff when someone goes to cusco or comes to sicuani. So Its a guessing game. and i sorry but i had a scripture that i really liked but i cant remember which one it was aaaaahhhhh!! sorry. Mom tell everyone i love them and miss them and merry christmas. Haha and tell me more about this Ann girl hahah jkjk.she sounds nice though. 

I love ya mom and if you want you can send pieces of this to the group email, i kind of gave up on it cause it was hard to do everyweek. sorry.

Love ya mom
 Elder Clawson aka SU HIJO

Thank you. I am trying, its a slow process but its going. Haha if i get them in time, I will be happy to give them to him haha. He loved the picture of you and dad at the temple. I havent heard a lot, but elder ochoa said that we are going to work on accounts and stuff next week for those. so ill let ya know on monday. And ive been chatting with my old comp and turns out that he had the same thing happen to his whole zone, no one changed, so that made me feel a lot better. Oh and mom, When yo u get on my account you can get pictures from the christmas party to put on you



r blog, they are from the assisstents or APs. So that will help you alot haha. I love you too mom and ill talk to you more on monday.

Te amo muchismo


No comments:

Post a Comment