Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Week #10 Oct. 15, 2018

Week #10

Wow so this week was a little weird but really good. So i Cant remember a whole lot, but it was super good. 

On wednesday I had m first exchange, and that was super different. I went with the zone leader elder duron from Tucson Arizona. Hes a super hilarious guy. It was nice to have a whole day with him and speak alot of english. I miss speaking english but i can slowly see my spanish Improving. We did a lot of stuff, lots of contracting in the streets. 

Its funn cause elder duron would pick a streeet and say reall loud, who needs to hear the message of jesus today!! And we found lots of people!!! then after that we had our companionship inventory.  recently me and elder ochoa had been struggling alitte bit. So in our inventoury he asked, what can we improve on, and ya know having gained up the courage to speak, i said, I feel like you dont like me, whats the deal with that? but it verry simplifiedd spanish. thats how it went in my head. But man, he said that he did like me, but he just knew that i was young and wanted to act like a teenager. He said that he has very little patience for that but he is working on it. My comp is 22 and finishing his misison in like 6 months. So we had a serious talk, mostly just me listening to him and man in the end we were both bawling our eyes out. It made me want to become more like him cause man i seriouls got put with the best companion ever, its flipping hard, but he is the greatest example for me. 

Then we had conference and that was awesome. The saturday sssion was all in Spanish for me, so that was a little difficult but i loved it alot. Sunday was way better, all in english, me and the 2 other gringos were in the secretaries office all three of us in a tiny room surrounding a computer watching conference. it was weird and it made me miss home, but it was really good too. 

today we just bought stuff and watched movies. YES i know what you are thinking, why is he watching movies on his mission. haha i thought that too at first, but our presidente has movies that are appropiate for us to watch. We watched WRECK IT RALPH today. it was awesomme. tomorrow we are goinhg to Cusco to a meeting so it should be cool.
Love ou all and hope everone is doing awesome!!!

Elder Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment