Sunday, January 4, 2015

He Is The Gift

Dec. 15, 2014 Email


Well this is gonna be short because I'm in Macedonia and we don't have a whole lot of time to write because there aren't whole lot of computers open here. 

Just a short summary of my week. It was awesome!! 

Nice hat Elder Clawson!
The week started off with an exchange with the AP's from Monday night to Tuesday night which was fantastic. There was a lot of time spent out in the road finding using the new "He is the Gift" materials and we all had a good amount of success from that. The Assistants left the following day and we had a day full of new investigators and wonderful lessons. The rest of the week went on and I spent a lot of time with Elder Jorgensen out finding and teaching people about the Gospel and about Christmas. 

Owners of the Thai restaurant these Elders love to frequent.
I'm so so so sorry but I really don't have tons of time. One awesome highlight of this week was that Nezir and Suad both passed the sacrament and they did awesome! Ajdin is still waiting for an answer. Hopefully we will be meeting with him tomorrow night when we get back from Skopje. He is still doing awesome though. He just needs to get baptized. 

Christmastime in Skopje Macedonia.
We have a lot of new people that we are meeting with and I'm super excited to see what goes on with them. I'll tell you more about them when I see ya'll next week. So I"m planning on skyping at 6 so be ready. I'm super excited to see ya'll! 

Love, Jed

Dearest Mother, 
I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling good! I hope it goes away real soon. Dad said you're going to the doctor so hopefully that helps a bit. Thanks for emailing me! I love you so much and I can't wait to see you next week! Loves!

Love, Jedediah<510.gif>

No comments:

Post a Comment