Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Week #24 Jan. 24, 2019

Thurs. Jan 24, 2019

Transfers this week!
Haha mom you are So good. Its all good. Ill hurry and tell ya about my week. Nothing really happened on monday and tuesday, but on wednesday we went to pitumarca and found 2 old investigators that wanted to still be baptized!! 
The 2 new members in Pitumarca, Peru

So pretty much everyday this week we went to pitumarca to help and teach these guys. Everyday!!! 1 hour there,  1 hour back every day for 5 days straight! But we got permission to have a baptism on sunday and it was in the river again!!1 it was so awesome! Ill send you some picks. Elder Ochoa went to abancay for changes as a zone leader, and im staying as a district leader with elder chamberlain from my mic group. Kinda weird the changes, but lots of others had the same thing. But i have definitley seen the change! i have serioulsy loved the mission so much these past couple days with elder chamberlain. I feel my spanish has significantly gotten better, and teaching and feeling the spirit also. Im in love with the mish in this moment haha. Its hard cause we are still both alittle new, but at the same time we are learning together!! I love you mom and im sorry but not a whole lot happened this week. But one of my friendss emailed me saying she saw a picture of me on instagram baptising someone in a river haha, mariah harris is her name, i think shes a junior this year. I thought that was funny to hear.
The little kid in the pic with me and ochoa is a member that is from pitumarca who lives with us right now to go to school in sicuani. His name is ronald, 16 years old and hilarious. Love him to death, we eat dinner with him everynight.
Love you mother dearest. Ill send some pics real quick
Elder clawson
Jake and his new companion Elder Chamberlain!



No comments:

Post a Comment