Friday, December 18, 2020

Week #61 Oct. 7, 2019







Week #61 Oct. 7 2019

Hey guys, so not a ton of time has passed since our last chat but How is everyone? Hope you are all doing well. 

This short week was really good. Of course The most rememerable part was that this week was general conference! Holy Cow! This conference was sooo awesome!!! So many amazing messages and awesome songs from the choirs. What was your favorite talk everyone!? I loved the one Ruben Alliad I think is what his name was. About his conversion story with his uncle that lived in the United states! I Also really liked one that one of the sisters gave. She talked about the conversion story of her moms friend I think! But wow, just some amazing talks. The thing that stuck out most to me was that we all need to be missionaries, not just me. We all can do it and do it in different ways! But We all need to participate in this work!!! This was one of the most crazy Conferences for me haha. 
But Apart from that, we had two investigators, Surmy and Wendis, that came to the conference on sunday morning. And they absolutely loved it!! Tonight we have another visit with them to Talk to them about that!!! We are so excited to see what they think about it! I honestly dont have anymore to say. But Ill send some fun pics. Love you all and miss you tons!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment